If you found this content anywhere else apart from http://nocturnalbookreviews.blogspot.com/ it's being used by a content scraper. Please consider using the link above and subscribing to my blog Nocturnal Book Reviews directly. Thank you!


TO COMMENT ON A POST PLEASE JUST PRESS THE POST TITLE. THANK YOU!

I'm using IntenseDebate which doesn't show up if you browse home page. The comments are visible on individual posts.

The Postman Knock #9

Ahoy, me pretties!

How is your Christmas shopping going? Mine is done and dusted. Even my Christmas tree is done at last.
That's what you'll see if you peek in our front window...


Here is what I've READ this week:


I've already posted my review on THE EMPEROR'S CONSPIRACY. Gorgeous book, read it! The same goes for MOONSHIFTED. It's all in my review peeps ;) GILDED - wow, wow, wow! I am so frustrated right now with the ending. This was a book that kept me on the edge and then I fell off the cliff. No cliffhanger per se, but some very radical changes in the plot. I feel like I must backtrack the rest of Miss Cooper's books and read them right now. A GIRL NAMED DIGIT was  full of light fluff, it's nice but I don't think I loved it as mush as other people on whose reviews I picked it up. A VAMPIRE WALKS INTO A BAR was a short and funny novella from Tracey Sinclair. Very enjoyable, snarky and British. MY LIEGE OF DARK HAVEN  was just lovely. It was a BDSM book I picked up on recommendation. I enjoyed the love story and the writing style. It was very relaxing, hot, sweet, had absolutely no jerky alpha males and I'll definitely be picking up more of Cherise Sinclair's books in the future. THE MYSTERIOUS MADAM MORPHO was a sweet little novella, the most memorable part of which was magical butterfly performance. At last, I finished my reading challenge of the year with KUSHIEL'S AVATAR, an incredibly gorgeous fantasy from Jacqueline Carey. I love her writing and slowly go through all her books. The problem is they are about 1000 pages long each and emotionally intense, so it takes a long time to read and process one book :)

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Kara-karina has completed her goal of reading 250 books in 2012!
hide


BOUGHT

FOR REVIEW


NEWS:


For the next two weeks I'm running a Christmas feature I'm undertaking for the first time in my blogging experience.
It will involve guest posts and giveaways for the books of some of my favorite authors, so I hope we all have fun and that it'll go smoothly.
The schedule will be posted on Monday.
Fingers crossed!

CURRENT GIVEAWAYS:


Happy Sunday!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GFC Followers

GFC Widget stopped showing or appears only on special occasions on many blogspot blogs since the beginning of March 2012, but you can still subscribe to my GFC HERE. Thank you!


Subscribe with Feedly

Subscribe with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

networked blogs

Linky Followers

Facebook Page

Karina on goodreads

Victoria on Goodreads

Subscribe by Email

Victoria on TWITTER

FeedCount

FEEDCOUNT

Followers via Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

BLOG ARCHIVE

grab our button

Search

Loading...

KARINA IS READING

READING

The Night Circus
Legacy
Gabriel's Inferno
Touch

goodreads.com

Vika is reading

Victoria Reading

The Fault in Our Stars
Spin

goodreads.com

A Token of Appreciation

Just a little note to you all,our dear readers!
If any of you desire to show your support to this blog you can donate through Paypal to chai_s_calinoi at yahoo dot co dot uk or buy a book through any of these links The Book Depository UK/US, Amazon UK/US which will send us a small percentage from the sale. All proceeds will go towards the international giveaways here on NBR.
Thank you!

Book Blogger Directory

Netgalley

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Stats since May 2011

ONLINE GAME TO END HUNGER

Online game to end hunger