The Postman Knock #11


I don't know how it happened but I've READ loads this week:

I'm not going to discuss every book, because you get bored, but I really enjoyed CATCHING JORDAN, THE SECRET LIFE OF A SUBMISSIVE, FULL BLOODED and LORD'S FALL plus all my Russian fantasy reads.
FREEBIES and BARGAINS:

Catching Jordan is still $1.99/£0.99 on kindle and in other formats, and I suggest you read it while you can. It's warm and fuzzy and a really comfy and clever contemporary YA.
A vampire novel and a short story by Tracey Sinclair, are also currently FREE on Amazon. So grab them while you can :)



At last, Night Shade Books are giving away  three awesome books which you can download straight away! I suggest you grab them because usually they are quite expensive to buy as ebooks...

________________________________________________________

FOR REVIEW:

 Thank you, Douglas!
FREEBIES:


LIBRARY:


BOUGHT:
Here you go, this is it.
This week I also talked about 2013 releases I'm excited to see and tonight I'm finishing my Christmas feature with Jess Haines's guest post updating you on H&W Investigations shenanigans.
The full list of giveaways is here.

Enjoy your Sunday, let's celebrate that the world is still standing and Happy Holidays, everyone!
I am going to bake my Christmas cake today, so going to the kitchen very soon...

Comments

  1. Merry Xmas :D
    Enjoy!

    I am gonna read Full Blooded this week, I hope I will enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really good, Blodeuedd. I read it in go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Seed looks so amazing! So many great books!

    Happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice! Loooved Full Blooded and of course the Charley Davidson series rocks! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week, and thanks for the link to Night shade Books, I've just downloaded them myself :).
    I still need to read Third Grave, and I am very intrigued by Full Blooded.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh! DAMN! I saw Osiris at B&N the last time I was there and I thought about buying it but I was on the fence. I am so mad I missed it as a freebie. GRRR. I hope you enjoy it though. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts