Happy New Year, peeps!!!


I know we've done it before with Christmas greetings, but bear with me, my dear readers.
 
It was a hard year for me and my hubby. His brother passed away and we had to face our financial insecurities head on and be strong for everyone in the family.

On the other hand this was a happy year for us both as well. The decision not to have one big holiday resulted in plenty of small getaways, and we saw and experienced plenty of beautiful places.
A lot of things happened to make us feel more free and relaxed that we've ever been in our entire life together. We might be poor as church mice but we are happy.

During it all I had this blog where I could pour everything I felt and share it with you.

I just wanted to say thank you for being here when I needed you most.

Have a great New Year!!!
 I wish you to find what makes you happy and hold on to it.
Huge hugs and love from both of us,
Karina & Alex

I'll be taking tomorrow off blogging, and hopefully the weather is dry enough to drive into the countryside and do some walking. We both really need to decompress.
See you all on Wednesday.
Adios!


Comments

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR :D
    Let's hope the next year is filled with awesome books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year darling! many wonderful things for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this might be the happy new year message that makes me smile the most. SO glad you are happy. *huggles* Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, K. I'm so happy to have known you better this year. You're so full of contagious positive vibes that anyone would be so glad to be around you. It's too bad we're literally an ocean apart or I'll be knocking on your door every chance I get. :)

    Love you to bits, girl and here's to a wonderful, blessed 2013.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! I hope that 2013 will bring you two a a lot of those happy moments! :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Kara! Wishing you loads of wonderfulness for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year, it was lovely to meet you in 2012, hope 2013 is good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year to you both, and may the next one be full of happiness and success. :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you too, I would like to try a small Christmas and travel..when the kids are all married and settled..LOL I am so happy we met and became bookish friends this year and look forward to sharing and chatting this year!! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy new year to you and your hubby, I've loved seeing all the pictures of the places you've visited this year they always make me smile. Here's to a fab book filled 2013:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, everyone!!! Thanks for stopping by and for your wonderful wishes. It put a big smile on my face. :D *huge hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts