Today calls for some girl power or My Guilty Pleasure #6


Hey, folks! I just realised I haven't shared another one of my addictions, - girl power You Tube videos. 
You know? Awesome chicks in movies and TV series generally kicking ass with great music in the background. 
*grinning*
I usually feel the need for a few of those when I'm a bit down or very tired like today. So here it is!

My favourite kick ass chick of all times...

Thanks to Marta Acosta for reminding me of one of my favourite videos of Buffy :)




What about your guilty pleasure?

Comments

  1. This is a total guilty pleasure of mine. Long Kiss Goodnight is one of my favorites. Have you seen Haywire? Some of the best woman kicking ass scenes ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, I totally forgot about this movie! Watched trailer ages ago, decided it was awesome and promptly blanked it out :)Thanks I'll watch it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! I totally love those videos. They make me happy and a little goose-bumby for some reason! Lol. I love those kick-ass moments with the awesome music!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts