IMM #27, March releases and have I just seen UFO?

No, I'm not bullsh*tting you. I might be blind as a bat usually but my hubby saw it too - a formation of red/orange lights moving across the sky really fast with no noise (like helicopter) and no trace (like a plane). UFO? 
Apparently people all over UK saw something similar.

On this exciting note here is my mailbox...

Egalleys

A girl-assassin. Need I say more?

I've been raving about this book for ages and I'm ecstatic to be approved for an e-arc!

Bought
(a bit of a shopping spree for me due to be getting paid my first salary on a new job)

A marvellous book about a daughter of local superheroes who has no powers of her own (I read it already). 

Another one of those new releases I can't wait to read, plus the price was unbelievably cheap!

Started reading it, but not overly impressed with Gwen's power of deduction and ability to concentrate on anything beyond gorgeous boys yet. Hope she'll gather her wits soon.

This series by Connie Suttle is on my auto-buy. The author made a sharp turn from urban fantasy to sci-fi/fantasy around book four and is still going in that direction three books later. They are absolutely insane and quite unique. Read this one already. Not her best, but still good.

I bought three more books but they are not here yet and will go into the next week's mailbox.

So how was your mailbox, ladies and gents?

Now, here are some March releases I'm really excited about...


So many gorgeous books! What are you waiting for this month?

Perhaps this is too heavy and deep for Sunday morning,  but Lhasa was an incredible artist and a singer and I'm sad to find out that she passed away from cancer.

Comments

  1. Been hearing good things about the Hunt. Great stash of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on The Hunt! I can't wait to read it, it sounds SO awesomeeeee. And Grave Mercy and Oppression sounds real good as well! Hope you enjoy. :D


    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After The Golden Age has been on my wishlist forever!! So jealous you have a copy! :)

    I got Grave Mercy this week as well, but forgot to put it in on my mailbox.

    Those lights you both saw sound really odd...any ideas what it could be? (Besides being unidentified!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll like kiss of frost as much as I did, it was a nice read. Enjoy all your new books.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. SpellBound and Grave Mercy?! You are killing me!! Read them fast, so i can see you reviews ^^


    >> My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how we got the very same galleys. Perfect synchro! :DDD I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    Agnieszka @ Nook of Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a meteorite in the UK - my brother has photos of it from a set up he has on his garden shed to record the night sky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOoh very nice! I like that cover for Dark Storm! Looks really interesting! Also got Timeless and looking forward to the finale of the series! I tried to get Grave Mercy, but it wouldn't let me download it. Oh well! Still have plenty else to read!

    Hope you enjoy all your fab new books!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to your review of The Hunt. :) Have a great week, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely haul..i have heard good things about illuminate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huh. I don't believe in UFOs but that IS a bit weird. Space debris, perhaps? That's quite common but burns up very quickly.

    Anyway. Books. Yes. I thought I might see Grave Mercy around a fair bit after the email! It does sound pretty fantastic, I couldn't resist picking it up despite how behind I am on review books. And WOW there really ARE a lot of March releases.. I'd only seen the YA ones so far. o_o

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, a UFO??? That is so cool, Karina!!! :D I don't think you're crazy at all because I definitely believe in them too! Well, okay, maybe not the stereotypically green and slimy aliens from the movies, but there has to be other life in the universe for sure! And if they come in a cool UFO to visit our planet? I'm game! ;)

    Even besides that, you have an amazing mailbox this week, Karina! Grave Mercy, The Hunt, Kiss of Frost... I hope you enjoy them all! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's an awesome mailbox this week! Can I tell you how much I LOVED Sacrificial Magic! Have fun reading those awesome books!

    Here's what's in our mailboxes!

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have an incredible IMM this week! Color me envious. I can't wait to get Fair Game - I'm a huge Briggs fan!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you might have seen aliens, or something anyway. :) And those are some amazing books! Hope you enjoy them all and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome stack of books! I also got Grave Mercy & The Hunt!

    In My Mailbox [10]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great mailbox! I can't wait to get started on Grave Mercy, I hope it's awesome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really cannot wait to hear your thoughts about Grave Mercy!!! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great IMM this week with domr familiar titles.

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. THE HUNT. GRAVE MERCY. Can you feel my jealous oozing through your computer screen? I'm really surprised. I am DYING to read both of these, they sound absolutely incredible. I hope you love them!!

    Eeeee! And I can't wait for Spell Bound! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey, awesome that you got Grave Mercy, I need to start it soon. It sounds like one of those books that will have a strong female lead, hope it lives up to my expectations! I love the Mythos Academy books by Jennifer Estep, you read Touch of Frost first right? Happy readin =D
    Tristan @ Reads With Wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Hunt and Grave Mercy look awesome! I hope you enjoy all of your books

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay for The HUnt (sooo good) and Grave Mercy and Oppression! So happy you got those three good books! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts