Awesome kindle daily deal today in UK!


Summary

Billy is a street urchin, a pickpocket, and a petty thief. Mister Creecher is a giant of a man whose appearance terrifies everyone he meets. Their relationship begins as a matter of convenience. But before long, a bond develops between these two misfits as they embark on a bloody journey that will take them from London northward on the trail of their target . . . Doctor Victor Frankenstein. It seems the good doctor had promised Mister Creecher a bride, and Mister Creecher will stop at nothing to get what he's been promised. Nothing.

Perfect for fans of horror novels, this frightening new book from Chris Priestley reinvents a classic literary monster for a new generation of readers.
 
Happy reading!

Comments

  1. This sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost picked this up but talked myself out of it because I don't think I'll get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, Hannah! :) I've got the book as well but between review copies I can't get to it yet...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts