This week's UK kindle deals!

Hi, folks!
You know what's today daily deal on kindle UK? This little beauty!

Summary

The same questions whirl round and round in my head:
What does he want from me?
How could I have let this happen?
AM I GOING TO DIE?


17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room, with a table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got here.


As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she is forced to remember everything she's tried to forget. There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nat, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing.


Grace must face the most important question of all.

Why is she here? 


£. 0.99
(until 11.59 PM Saturday)

____________________________________________

Here are some spring bargains I found...













There are some absolutely awesome buys here like Poison Study and Stray. If you haven't read them yet, grab them while you can.


Ciao!


UPD: Just saw this on sale until Tuesday!


£ 1.94

Comments

  1. I've bought 7 books from the spring sale, they have some good stuff in there though a lot of it I have already. Thanks for the heads up on Entangled, have just bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo, Ellie! This spring sale is great :) I've got Entangled in print otherwise I would have bought it too, but I'm getting BZRK, Code Name Verity and The Agency now, because I've wanted to read them for quite some time :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts