There is no such thing as too much reading!

Wow, I'm surprised at how many books I managed to read in the last couple of days while updating my blog graphics...

It was some kind of madness, I swear! I just couldn't stop, but I've read some absolutely awesome books and cleared out my Netgalley requests *patting myself on the shoulder*:

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Slip Point by Karalynn Lee
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Duncan by D.B. Reynolds
Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

As a result my backlog of reviews increased, so I've decided to skip all the rest of monthly features until I've reduced it to 5-6 books max. Hope you'll  forgive me for that.

On a plus side, I'm planning couple of awesome giveaways in December. First of all, it's Christmas and New Year, but end of December is also my birthday, and I'm happy to celebrate it with you :)

So, keep an eye out, me dears, next month will be fun *wink*

Comments

  1. I'm in a bit of a reading slump, or maybe I'm just getting slower because the temperatures have dropped ;-) though I'm happy to say that I read ALL my books for review and all I have to do now is write the reviews (one done, three to go), so I'm very proud of myself.

    BTW the button works :-D !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know, Birgit! I've got almost the same sutation. I've read all these books, I just have to write the reviews. :) *Patting both of us on the shoulder*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new layout! Where do you get your images? They always look fantastic.
    And oooh my birthday too! *waves* When's yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah, mine is on 29th. Did you say yours is on 7th? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts