Movies and TV series chit-chat

I'm sorry peeps, this week was grueling, so all my prewritten reviews have run out :) I'm off tomorrow, so there will be reviews of some awesome books and a monthly feature by the end of this week.

As for today, I'll just mention couple of movies and TV series I've watched recently...

1. The Three Musketeers


I'm a huge fan of Dumas books, in fact I've read almost the entire collection at some point. This film has nothing to do with the original story, so if you stop compairing straight away, you'll get fantastic steampunk elements, airships, cheeky D'Artagnan, snarky musketeers and fencing to die for. Mila Jovovitch is just the icing on the top. Hugely entertaining, even if Constance is an innocent girl instead of being married to an old fat tavern owner... Also, Orlando Bloom is good at being arrogant evil bastard ;)



8.5/10

2. Once Upon A Time (TV show)


4 episodes so far, Once Upon A Time is out of this world. Amazing cast, clever plot, glorious Robert Carlyle. I would recommend this show to anyone! You get two sides, fairy tale and the present real world, and it's fascinating. All the women are strong and willful, this is definitely a series for us, ladies. All the men are handsome as well... :) Love Snow White and Red Riding Hood... My personal opinion? Compairing to Once Upon A Time, Grimm is a waste of your time.


9.5/10

At last, a Glee moment which I absolutely adore!


Any awesome movies, TV series you've watched recently?

Ciao!

Comments

  1. awsome, true amazing show once upon a time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone I see mention of the tv show Once Upon A Time my ears perk up. I'm all, "Hey, what? Somebody's talking about me? Somebody likes me? :D Oh right.. tv.. yeah.." I have yet to check it out myself, need to try that and The Walking Dead I think. Been enjoying The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle myself and I have read neither!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I really need to start Once Upon a Time! I've heard only the coolest things about it, and I'm a total fairytale lover so this is right up my alley! :) Your recommendation definitely makes me want to start it even more!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love once upon a time too, it's an amazing TV show, I'm curious to know what will happen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three Musketeers movie looks great!
    I love Once Upon A Time especially Prince Charming and Snow White.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I LOVED Three Musketeers! It was so good and funny! I wasn't expecting it to be a fail, but hey! It kicked some ass! Amazing battle scenes!

    2.Once Upon A Time is really good isn't it? The first trailer didn't seem so impressive :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yiota, Once Upon a Time is really good! Do watch it! The trailer wasn't very impressive, becuse I think they didn't want to give you all the spoilers :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts