IMM #11 and crazy as it comes

November turned out to be really dark, grey and gloomy, but do not despair! Comes next week I'm starting my Christmas shopping, and oh boy, I'm so not looking forward to it, even if most of it will be done online...

At least it will cheer me up :)

And how is your November going?



Here is what in my mailbox...


Bought

I've wanted to read these books for absolute ages! Most of it is assassins galore (I love reading about assassins!) and Amazon sells them for only 86p each. Can't go wrong with that!

For review

First book sounds delightfully mad, second has some bad boys, hard rock and tattoes involved, so I couldn't resist... :)

Freebies


So, what's in your mailbox, ladies and gents?

Proceed to complimentary music as usual...

We'll go with the classics :) Excuse me, I've just watched Conan. Can't think of any other fine specimen of male beauty...
What did I say about men with glasses? :) Loved Conan, why can't the producers understand that we need more barbarians with fine swords?! I for one would be happy to watch this as series. There are gazillions of Conan books to choose from... Happy Sunday!

Comments

  1. Hello hottie. Is that the guy from Game of Thrones? Lol.

    Lots of books this week! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, those men! :D Hot! And looks like you have tons of great books! Hope this next week is another week full of fabulous books! :)


    What's in my Mailbox...!

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unveiled has a beautiful cover - not as pretty and Conan but still. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was the main reason I watched Game of Thrones *sighs* I need to start my Christmas shopping too, I'm ususally very organised but not this year!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. *breathes* JASON MOMOA!!! *grabby hands* He.. *gasps* hot. *cough* 'scuse me. I think you broke me.

    Emerald Talisman is free at the moment? You are so bad for my free book collection I swear!! I think I added Unveiled to my wishlist this week. I have a kindle wishlist, 86p books go there. Yay.
    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I've heard Unveiled was wonderful!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh nice haul! Haven't read any of those, but they look super cool!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unveiled looks pretty nice. Watched Conan sure can action packed. I'm going to splurge on books this Christmas!
    IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOLOL I really need to read Conan! x) It sounds amazing! And there are so many books in your mailbox that I haven't heard of before but now I really want to read them! Especially Blood Will Tell because I'm reading another Samantha Young book at the moment and it's pretty cool. :)

    Awesome mailbox this week! I hope you love ALL of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my IMM, your books look really good this week and I am off to get my copy of The Emerald Talisman :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Cameo, i have the new book too, hopefully I will get to read it this week! Thanks for stopping by my IMM, happy reading :) Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you post book covers. It's so deliciously tempting!

    Excited about Emerald Talisman because it's been on my wishlist for a while. I now have it on my iPhone... not that I can read books on my iphone (or any e-reader) but maybe I will try because, yay! Free! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those look really good, especially Cameo. And glasses on sexiness.... mm mmm mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vampire cowgirls? Yeah, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cover of Unveiled! And heard some good things about The Emerald Talisman - happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! I see Cameo. :DD Love that one. Enjoy your new reads! They all look interesting.

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooooh, the Momoa. Love the Momoa.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the second picture!
    Yay for Unveiled! Trisha is super nice, hope her book is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have unvieled and the emerald talisman as well, I just have to get around to reading them!! :) enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving the covers of the books you've purchased! I will definitely need to take a look into the titles! I've also been wanting to read Brenda's books for a while! Can't wait to hear your thoughts! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts