IMM #10 and the usual palava

Hey folks!
It was Guy Fawkes last night and I had a fabulous dinner with the family with some fireworks thrown in ;) *pun intended* I hope you are enjoying your weekend just as much!

Here is what in my mailbox this week...

Egalleys

______________________________________________________________
Mucho coveted books. Enough said.

Bought

_____________________________________________________________
Both already devoured. P.A.Lupton is an evil evil mastermind who recommended them to me. Consequently 2 days later I emerged from reading these gorgeous books dazed and confused and totally incapable of forgetting Grey *sigh*

Freebies

__________________________________________________________________

So what's in your mailbox, ladies and gents?

Proceed to complementary music and men candy...

I just found this band. Gorgeous luminous video, great electronic music. Enjoy!
Love Paul Wesley with a bad boy vibe ;)
Happy Sunday!

Comments

  1. Under The Never Sky looks intriguing - I will definitely have to check it out! Always a great selection of books here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you got Never Sky as well! <3 I love the cover for Fifty Shades Darker! Very neat!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cover on Under the Never Sky. What an interesting title too. I've not heard of it before and will definitely be looking into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy all your books!! =)
    I love the first picture of Paul, yummy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Under the Never Sky looks sooo good! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Fifty Shades! Such a hot book. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Under The Never Sky, and I agree about Fifty Shades, I read them in the original version before characters were changed for book publishing and I couldnt wait to get an alert for the next chapter.

    Thanks for stopping by My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh nice! Just finished Angel Town this week and it was pretty nice! Saw Under the Never Sky on Netgalley but wasn't sure if I totally wanted to read it. And I love Paul Wesley as well! Maybe not as much as Ian, but still there's a lotta love for that man!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm so curious about Angel Town! I've heard a lot about it lately and it looks really good! Hope you'll enjoy your new read. :)

    Thanks for stopping by Kindle Fever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Under the Never Sky this morning. It looks so good. Love the Paul pictures!! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mailbox! I am really looking forward to reading Under the Never Sky! I hope you enjoy all your new reads this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh Under the Never Sky looks so good, enjoy! Love the sound of Angel Town too - happy reading! :) Also, nice pictures of Paul there - though I'm more of an Ian fan myself...:P.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous week! Lilith lives in the same town as me and I have her books (you can't NOT get the books of authors you know) but I still haven't read them. I'm HORRIBLE! I need to just get busy and squeeze one in. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how I really want to read Under the Never Sky!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts