My Antihero Valentine Blog Hop Sign Up!

                                            

                                                    

I've never done anything like this before, so bear with me ladies and gents!
I've looked for blog hops happening around Valentine and frankly I don't fancy any of them.
If any of you feel likewise and crave something a bit darker... I invite you to join me to give my regards to our favorite sexy, lean and mean antiheroes.
I don't want cute or sweet.
I want heartwrenching
 beautiful
 gestures of love.
Who is up for paying a tribute to the bad boys?

Giveaway will be for books or ebooks.
If you're thinking of opening your giveaway to international readers, the cheapest way to do that is The Book Depository, Fishpond.com, Smashwords.com and BetterWorldBooks.com.
They offer free postage anywhere in the world.
Giveaway will be open from 12am on the 14th of February (you can post anytime on the 13th if you wish) until 11.59pm of 20th of February.

Thank you very much to anyone who decides to join!


Comments

  1. Hmmm, I might have an ebook in mind for this...I'll have to think and see what comes up. :) But great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've signed up, the scary button made me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I can think of a book that fits, I'll sign up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts