If you found this content anywhere else apart from http://nocturnalbookreviews.blogspot.com/ it's being used by a content scraper. Please consider using the link above and subscribing to my blog Nocturnal Book Reviews directly. Thank you!


TO COMMENT ON A POST PLEASE JUST PRESS THE POST TITLE. THANK YOU!

I'm using IntenseDebate which doesn't show up if you browse home page. The comments are visible on individual posts.

In My Mailbox #4 and Sunday deliciousness

Another manic week, and some wonderful books in my mailbox. Let's see what we have here...

Ещё одна неделя пролетела  как ракета. Посмотрим, что у меня скопилось в почтовом ящике...

For review/На ревью (thanks to wonderful Katie from HarperCollins!)


Chinese gods, demons, martial arts and heavenly love relationship *sigh* CAN'T WAIT.
This is book #2 in Dark Heavens series.

Вторая книга после Белого Тигра, которым я так восхищалась. Китайские боги, демоны, боевые искусства и прекрасная любовная история.







Bought/Куплено


This is a short story which was bought straight after I devoured Silver Shark and desperately longed for more.

Короткая новелла от Илоны и Гордона Эндрюс, которую я проглотила сразу же после Серебряной Акулы.







This is a prequel of Half-Blood. I've heard so many good things about Jennifer L.Armentrout, so when Amazon reduced Daimon to a ridiculous price of £0.86 I had to give it a try.

Эта книга - приквел нашумевшего Half-Blood, о котором я слышала немало хорошего. Когда Амазон снизил цену книги до смешных 86 пенсов, я решилась её наконец-то купить. Понравится, Half-Blood будет следующим.





Charity shop find/Нашла в благотворительном магазине


I've never read anything by Eve Silver before, but heard good things about her books. Have to give it a try now.
Soul reapers, here I come!

Ничего из Евы Силвер я ещё не читала, но вот теперь попробую. Посмотрим, понравится ли мне этот паранормальный роман :)








Freebies/Бесплатные книги


Hm-m... I've seen this book before, and read good reviews. Vampires. What can possibly go wrong with that? :)
Get yours for Kindle

Вампиры. Что может их испортить? Попробуем и этого автора :)







Got it for free from Smashwords, but you can try B&N as well. Again, there is an interesting premise akin to Devil Wears Prada with a twist, and I'm looking forward to reading this book.

Интересная концепция, похожая на Дьявол Носит Прада, я думаю, что с удовольствием начну эту книгу.

Вот и всё. А что у вас в почтовом ящике, дамы и господа?



This is it. And what joy brings you your mailbox, ladies and gentlemen?

To wake everyone up I'll let you listen to a song by Abney Park, which I discovered on Friday and now listen to obsessively :)

Also thanks to ladies from Smexy Books, I've discovered delicious Francis J Cura - the face and body from the covers of many paranormal romances.

18 comments:

Birgit said...

You know I'm always happy about receiving books in the mail, but I wouldn't be offended if that fellow waited by my mailbox either *drool* ... and uhm, did you see on his profile page that he's 111 years old? Vampire indeed :-D !!

Mel said...

Wow - some absolutely yummy pictures there - and the books aren't bad either! You've certainly woken me up! :)

chelleyreads said...

awesome books this week--i love the covers. enjoy!! :D

hope you can stop by our IMM.

-michelle

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Awesome IMM! Enjoy Daimon! Great prequel to Half Blood! Happy Reading!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Hannah said...

Great week - you found something in a charity shop that wasn't Vampire Diaries!! :D I'm a little bit impressed ;)

fivealarmbookreviews.com said...

I haven't read anything by Jennifer Armentrout, but I have heard wonderful things. Happy reading and than you for stopping by.

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Hannah, I know! :) I was very impressed with British Heart Foundation.

Birgit, much drooling on my side too. I think he is French as well. He looks French :) Oh-la-la!

The Slowest Bookworm said...

I don't think I've heard of any of those apart from Daimon. They all look great though. Enjoy!

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

Great mailbox! A few of these are new to me. :) I hope you enjoy reading them all!

Jenny said...

Oooo yay Daimon! I still need to read that one, I adored Half-Blood and now can't wait to get my hands on anything else set in that world:) Hope you enjoy all your books!

Giselle said...

Great haul! I got Anathema as well. Hope you enjoy it:)

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Don't forget to enter my giveaways to snag some ARCs!

Karen said...

I loved Silent Blade. I still have to read Silver Shark but I hear it's really good.

vvb32 reads said...

silent blade catches my attention this time around. wooooot! for abney park. love them too ;-D

Liz. R said...

Ooh, Daimon is great, I hope you like it! I've heard really good things about Anathema too - happy reading! :)

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Anathema really intrigues me! Great haul this week! :)

Amber said...

You got some really great books. I haven't heard of many of them but I hope you enjoy them! It's always cool to stumble upon freebies!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Okay, you have some new books to me here as well. But they sound really good. I hope you enjoy them all and look forward to your reviews. Eva Silver is one of them. :) Have a great week!

Rebecca said...

Looks like you had a great week last week! Sorry for stopping by so late, but this weekend was way too hectic. Nice pictures too... ;) Thanks for stopping by!

Rebecca
Kindle Fever

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GFC Followers

GFC Widget stopped showing or appears only on special occasions on many blogspot blogs since the beginning of March 2012, but you can still subscribe to my GFC HERE. Thank you!


Subscribe with Feedly

Subscribe with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

networked blogs

Linky Followers

Facebook Page

Karina on goodreads

Victoria on Goodreads

Subscribe by Email

Victoria on TWITTER

FeedCount

FEEDCOUNT

Followers via Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

BLOG ARCHIVE

grab our button

Search

Loading...

KARINA IS READING

READING

The Night Circus
Legacy
Gabriel's Inferno
Touch

goodreads.com

Vika is reading

Victoria Reading

The Fault in Our Stars
Spin

goodreads.com

A Token of Appreciation

Just a little note to you all,our dear readers!
If any of you desire to show your support to this blog you can donate through Paypal to chai_s_calinoi at yahoo dot co dot uk or buy a book through any of these links The Book Depository UK/US, Amazon UK/US which will send us a small percentage from the sale. All proceeds will go towards the international giveaways here on NBR.
Thank you!

Book Blogger Directory

Netgalley

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Stats since May 2011

ONLINE GAME TO END HUNGER

Online game to end hunger

Noteworthy Blogs