Glamorous Illusions is FREE!

Summary
When Cora Kensington learns she is the illegitimate daughter of a copper king, her life changes forever. Even as she explores Europe with her new family, she discovers that the most valuable journey is within. The first book in the Grand Tour series takes you from the farms of Montana through England and France on an adventure of forgiveness, spiritual awakening, and self-discovery.

I had this book on my wishlist for a long time, and it's currently free in US on kindle and nook. However for the rest of the world (which included me!) the book can be downloaded as an epub file from here. Lisa's writing is very good and if you still haven't read her Waterfall, I suggest you do it now. It's brilliant!
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Thank you. I grabbed it on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downloaded, muchas gracias. I'm not familiar with this author but the book sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, you should read her Waterfall, Bea! It's pretty awesome. Time travel to Renaissance Italy and a lot of adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez, woman, my TBR pile is already overwhelming! *goes off to find Waterfall*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *shouts* library, library!!! mine is no better, Bea! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts