Artists Behind The Covers #5

I know I haven't done this feature in a while, but it's not as easy as you think to find a decent artist working on book covers apart from a few big names in publishing industry.

Here is what I have...

Angela Waters

I kind of like this right in your face brightness and sexy edginess. Graphic and pretty. Angela designs for Carina Press, Harlequin, Samhain Publishing and many others.

Kanaxa is another artist I found.

Kanaxa is not only an artist, she writes books under an alter ego Nathalie Gray. Overall, a very talented lady.

Both artists are quite similar which is why I featured them together. Look under Features if you want to find other book cover designers.

Comments

  1. Cool :) They are both good artists

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd heard of Kanaxa before, but not Angela Waters. I do recognize many of their covers though.

    It would be pretty neat if you were able to interview some cover artists too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts