The Covers of Redheaded Persuasion

Yes, my dear reader!
It's that time again. Time to share my ever growing collection of redheaded covers. You can see the rest of the covers under Features.

Ready? Steady... Go!






THE BEAUTIFUL:


THE CURSED:


     My picks for the best and the worst are...

  
  I just love the look of her hair, the dress and typography - this cover is perfect!

       It's no brainer really. Photoshop at its worst. 
Even if this book is really good, I will never buy it. It makes my teeth ache just by looking at it :(
                     
What are your picks?

Comments

  1. I like the cover of Finding Eden, a curse one! ;=)

    Worst would be Sparrow and the hawk, all the guy's fault

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casted is my favourite, so pretty. :)

    Worst.. yeah Sparrow and the Hawk. That guy is just.. lol. Is he doing muscular, naked star jumps? xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I Ginger? *Doctor Who quote for those not in the know* I love all of these covers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize some of those gingers! Still love the Nowhere But Home cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always think of you when I see redhead covers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a totally different cover for Amanda Hocking's "Tidal" than we have here in Canada: (see here http://www.goodreads.com/book/photo/16045037-tidal)!! Ours doesn't even have a hint of red hair, haha

    xo leanna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts