Follow me with anything but Google Reader!

Alright, peeps!
I've just switched all my subscriptions to Bloglovin because Google Reader shuts down next month.
It's really easy because as soon as you register on Bloglovin it uploads all your subscriptions onto your page automatically. No fuss.

However, if you follow me in any other way:
Networked Blogs, Linky, Twitter, GFC, email, etc. 
than please feel free to ignore this post.
Cheers !

P.S. Hannah just mentioned Feedly, which is even better alternative as you can see full posts there not just links. Have a look at it as an alternative if Bloglovin is too limited for you.

Comments

  1. It depends on which reader you use. I use feedly so the RSS feed that used to direct to Google Reader also goes to Feedly so I'm all good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloglovin seems to work nicely for me. Sounds like the same principal as Feedly. Either way...good riddance Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got ya! Be leery of GFC, they have removed it as an option for new blogs and Network Blogs only allows a person to follow 200 blogs. Stick with bloglovin and email :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GFC & bloglovin as well ;) just in case!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts