Winners, winners, winners!!!

Now, my precious, the post you've all been waiting for :)))
I've had such fun with this hop, so you can be sure I will do it again.
My 4 winners were chosen with the help of Random Name Generator from We Fancy Books. If you want one too, fill out their form, and they will send it to you for free.
Now, the winners....

А теперь мои хорошие, пост которого вы все ждали. Спаисобо всем участникам, мне было очень весело, и я обязательно поучаствую ещё в таких же розыгрышах! А теперь победители...


Winner #1 Donna@Book Passion For Life  who won Trial By Fire

Winner #2 Sofija Kapranova who won Rosemary and Rue

Winner #3 Hannah who won Raised by Wolves

Winner #4 Angelshimmery who won Trial by Fire

Congrats, ladies! Hope you enjoy your books!
 Emails have been sent and you have 48 hours to reply before I choose another winner :)

Поздравляю! Надеюсь, книги вам понравятся! Имэйлы разосланы, у вас есть 48 часов, чтобы ответить.

Comments

  1. Thank you Karina! I can't wait to read it :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Karina! And well done to the other winners. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts