The Reds Are Coming!

I was going to post a review, but I'm really really tired today, had been on the job for 19 hours straight with all the travelling and tonight I'm recuperating - mainly sleeping, eating and reading :)

Also today is my epic library day - I've had a notification letter that the book I was waiting for is ready for me to pick up! "Not a big deal", you would think.
Ha! Not if it's this shiny and crispy new baby... >>>>>

It's massive. People, I can barely lift it up. And it's all mine (until the beginning of September). I am the first one to request and read it :)))

Ну вот, собиралась написать ревью, но сегодня я жутко уставшая. Была на работе 19 часов, включая переезды, вернулись сегодня в 7 утра. Так что я сплю, ем и читаю - на большее неспособна.

Также, местная библиотека отправила мне сегодня письмо, что мой Джордж Мартин готов и его надо забрать. Так как я первой сообразила его застолбить, ещё до того как они его закупили, я его первая и получила. Ура!

Anyway, the reds are coming, there are some absolutely beautiful covers this time, so enjoy!
Так что, пока я отдыхаю - смотрите на новых рыженьких!

















































Мои фавориты?
My absolute favorites?

<<< She is a bit too tiny to be healthy, but the cover is still stunning and reminds me of Anna Dressed in Blood and Blood Rights.
There is no description yet, does anyone know anything about this book?

* * *
Somber Island looks amazing. Did anyone read it?

 What about your favorites?


That's it for now, boys and girls! Please, don't forget that today is the last day to enter my UK/EU Summer Hop Giveaway! 4 winners will be announced tomorrow.

На сегодня всё и не забудьте, что это последний день для участия в моём контесте, гдя я выберу 4 победителя! Чао

Comments

Popular Posts