The Postman Knock #63

Awesome week, peeps! Sun is shining, it's +17C around here, and I've made an orange marmalade from our own oranges. Yum!


READ:


You'll see my review of AUTUMN ROSE on Monday, where I'll explain why it didn't live up to my expectations. LOVE HACKED on the other hand was marvelous! I love Penny! :) LETTERS FROM A MURDERER made for an interesting but slightly boring historical fiction. TEMPT THE STARS was an underwhelming read again, which I'll talk about in my review soon. DEADSHIFTED was awesome, simply awesome! Read it! At last, LINEAGE wasn't my favorite book of the series, but I still enjoyed Zara in it.

FOR REVIEW:


Thank you, Penny, Oliver at Bookouture & Susan!

NETGALLEY:

This  one has been on my wishlist. Thanks, Carina Press!

This is it for me, peeps. Here is Third Daughter inspired Indian music , enjoy!
Happy Sunday!



Comments

Popular Posts