The Postman Knock #62





A wonderful and a very productive week for me, peeps.
The chickens started laying! We now have 3-4 delicious eggs per day. Uber cool!
Plus it's sunny again and we are getting ready to start planting.
So excited!
How about you? How was your week?

READ:

RONI LOREN is officially awesome, ladies and gents! I've read everything she's written and I crave more. This is a bit like Masters of The Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair, but better. TEMPERED I already reviewed and I honestly couldn't ask for more, fantastic instalment of the series.  THE ROSIE PROJECT was a treat. A lovely, funny and a bit sad contemporary romance. Joy, you were right! Al last, DARK DESIGNS had some yummy manga interactions and clothes that made me drool.

NETGALLEY/EDELWEISS:

I've discovered Sarah K last year and really enjoyed her no-nonsense approach towards BDSM as a British erotica author. Looking forward to the rest of her adventures.

FOR REVIEW:

Oooh, what a treat! Thank you, Jen! :)

This is it. Hope the new comment system works and I at last can reply to you all properly :) Thanks to Victoria for kicking my ass into gear!
Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts