The Postman Knock #60

Hello everyone!!!
Woohoo, first Sunday post of 2014!
I had a lovely Christmas and New Year, full of friends and laughter despite the constant stream of rain here in Portugal, and hope you had the same. Sans rain of course!

Here is what I've READ:

TOUCH OF THE DEMON was awesome! A new, brave direction for the author, and it totally payed off. Loved it! On the contrast, BLOOD TRADE was pretty bad, and it made me sad that the author that has long been on my must read list stopped moving ahead. More about it in my review in the next few weeks. A KISS FOR MIDWINTER and THE COUNTESS CONSPIRACY as usual was delightful and beyond reproach, but I don't expect anything less of Miss Milan. HER HUSBAND'S LOVER was a surprising freebie on Amazon from the author I've enjoyed in the last, and MUSCLING THROUGH was a sweet M/M story that I had on my kindle for awhile.

FREEBIES:
Both might still be free on Amazon. Madelynne Ellis writes really nice erotica, and has another novel Anything But Vanilla (which I loved) currently as freebie on Amazon as well.

I'm currently re-reading Outlander series so Christmas was pretty quiet on the book front for me.
This is it, have a fab weekend!

Comments

  1. O wow you did not enjoy Blood Trade. How can we not agree with each other? I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes the Outlander series, aye they are looong

    ReplyDelete
  3. I barely read the first page of the first book in the Outlander series. My copy has massive and the text are written in the tiniest fonts. I just couldn't. I wish you luck! Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas and New Year's. We were in warm Orlando but when we got back, Canada was in a deep-freeze (-50 C wind chills!).

    Anyway, lovely to back to blogging and hope to hear from you soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree I also loved touch of the demon! Can't wait for the next one. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh nice! I am so ready for the next Kara Gillan book! Although it feels like forever since I read that last one! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good haul, I tried Faith's books last year I think but couldn't get into them. Touch of the Demon looks interesting, I will have to find out more about this one.

    Take a peek at my haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas was very calm for me on the book front for me as well. You got some really good books there. They look really nice.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm several books behind on the Demon series' I need to catch up. I liked Blood Trade, I'm curious to see what you didn't like about it.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts