The Postman Knock #61

Another really wet week. The amount of rain is astounding, but we should have sunny, dry weather in the next 7 days, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I've done some great reading this week. How about you?

READ:


I've started with this novella as a kindle freebie and ended up buying the other 7 parts of the serial. Very yummy, sexy and well-written. I've never read Roni Loren before, but I sure as hell will read more of her books!

BOUGHT:

All 8 novellas of Not Until You serial and all 4 books of Loving on The Edge series. I'm really digging Roni Loren.
Huge thanks to my mother-in-law for my birthday Amazon giftcard which I received in the post this week! :) All these books courtesy of the gift card.

NETGALLEY/EDELWEISS:

Oh god! I adore both authors and their tough heroines, and I don't quite know where to start, but I'm really excited! *grinning*

FOR REVIEW:



This is it. What did you get this week?
Happy Sunday!

Comments

  1. yay! many books, I really hope you'll like them all. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice reads! I haven't heard of these, but I love learning about new reads either way! HOpe you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding a new addictive series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul my friend. I have the first Vampire Empire book I need to dig that out. Enjoy your week and happy reading Kara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul, sexy, too! :) I heard a lot of good about The Rosie project. Hope you enjoy it!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many incredible books in your haul. I see some books that i haven't seen before, but the covers make me want to investigate.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Rosie Project is one of my best reads for 2013. I hope you'll enjoy it, K. Here's to better weather!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, some really nice books! And I need to get to the Vampire Empire series. I have the first one here, and need to pick it up! :D Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts