New releases I'm dying to read and what to expect from this blog in October?

I hope you are just as excited as me about the spooky month of October!

First of all, here are some of this month's releases I'm anxiously awaiting...




































Angel Town! I can't tell you how much trepidation I feel about this book... Last one in the series. I'm going to cry :(

As to my news, what to expect this month:

1. If you went on to my blog in the last week as opposing to reading it with Google Reader, you might have noticed that there is a new page Monthly Features
I think now it will be easier for you to access them if you want to have a quick look :)
All of the usual suspects: Redheads, Artists Behind the Covers,My Guilty Pleasure and Steampunk'd will be posted this month, so keep a look out.

2. Also *drumroll* there will be a new feature!


I'm going to show you some wonderful book covers from non-english speaking countries on a monthly basis, so I hope you like this addition to my regular features...


3. In the end of the month I'm also participating in


so there will be a giveaway of one spooky book from TBD or if TBD doesn't deliver to you then from Abebooks. Mark your calendar, peeps!

These are all the news. 

Ciao!


Comments

  1. I can't wait to read the shadow reader, it sounds so amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are spot on - those are some good choices - I'm looking forward to a few of them as well!

    Pabkins @ Mission to Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss HALF-BLOOD!! You will love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts