Around The World in Book Covers - New Feature!

Alright, peeps! I would like to introduce you to some non-english covers of popular paranormal books and I hope you enjoy this feature as much as I do. Here we go...



























____________________________________________________________________
I just love German covers of Dark Swan series. They scream urban fantasy to me and the logo of swan is so cleverly done.

















___________________________________________________________________
On the left there is Russian cover, on the right - Polish cover of Bloody Valentine. Both have beautiful images which don't indicate that this is YA straight away.

Three diffirent titles done in a similar style by a certain Russian publisher. I quite like it. What do you think?

At last
Russian covers for Maggie Stiefvater books. They are my favorite so far. I just think they look gorgeous!

So how was it for you? Do you like this feature? If you have links for other non-english book covers you'd like to share, leave them for me in the comments and I'll add the books to the gallery next time.

Ciao!

Comments

  1. Great idea for a feature! There are some fantastic book covers out there that we just don't see. I've recently come across a handful of German and Japanese covers of familiar novels and they are *gorgeous*. I particularly like the Dark Swan and Maggie Stiefvater covers you listed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the First ones of Richelle Mead, I didn't know this ones. The french are less beautiful. You're right the Russian covers for Maggie Stiefvater books are wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! All these covers look STUNNING!! Thanks for sharing them, for participating to my Halloween Giveaway and of course thanks for the follow! I'm following you back! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts