If you found this content anywhere else apart from http://nocturnalbookreviews.blogspot.com/ it's being used by a content scraper. Please consider using the link above and subscribing to my blog Nocturnal Book Reviews directly. Thank you!


TO COMMENT ON A POST PLEASE JUST PRESS THE POST TITLE. THANK YOU!

I'm using IntenseDebate which doesn't show up if you browse home page. The comments are visible on individual posts.


The Postman Knock #5

Well, you'll be laughing I'm sure...

After announcing my book buying ban last Sunday, my pre-orders came in plus couple of review books... so it's not like I'm empty-handed this Sunday.
Of course *sigh* my TBR shot up and now I have 
90 books (18 for review) to read which have to go down to 10.
*facepalm*

Here is what I have in my pile:

Egalley
I adore this cover, plus it's about lace contraband in 17th century France. What's not to love?
Thanks to Sourcebooks and Netgalley!

Bought (pre-orders)
All highly anticipated books, and I love Ilona & Gordon, Stacia and Lili to bits. I buy everything they write. Full stop.

For Review
Thanks to Bloomsbury UK!

Library 
 I was supposed to read this weeks ago, but someone sneakily snatched the book from the reservation shelf in my library, and I had to queue for it again ;)

Won
 Huge thanks to Gollanz for their Thirsty for Thursday competitions on Facebook!

This is it. What's in your pile of books this week, ladies and gents?

On the other hand, our trip to Brighton was fabulous. So many friends, so many chats and dinners with drinks. I got sunburned under the partly clouded partly sunny skies. Don't ask me how. The trick seems to be lots of cider and plenty of great conversation about life and universe in general.

Bad news, I forgot my camera when we stopped in Oxford which was absolutely stunning. Good news, we'll go there again.

Here are some pics from South East England.

Witchy Lewes.

Angel wings in Brighton.

Shoreham beach.

Parish building in Barcombe, tiny village in East Sussex where we stayed. Only in England...

Lovely little house in Newick.

Graveyard in Newick. The church is one of the first built by William The Conqueror.

Same 11th century church.

This is it for today. Ciao!

P.S. Come back tomorrow as I have an awesome giveaway coming! ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GFC Followers

If you are a GFC follower please resubscribe by any other method to all the blogs you follow in such way. It is getting discontinued in 2016. You will lose all the blogs you follow gradually so you might not even notice it straightaway.


Subscribe with Feedly

Subscribe with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

networked blogs

Linky Followers

Facebook Page

Karina on goodreads

Victoria on Goodreads

Subscribe by Email

Victoria on TWITTER

FeedCount

FEEDCOUNT

Followers via Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

BLOG ARCHIVE

grab our button

Search

Loading...

KARINA IS READING

READING

The Night Circus
Legacy
Gabriel's Inferno
Touch

goodreads.com

Vika is reading

Victoria Reading

The Fault in Our Stars
Spin

goodreads.com

In case of zombie apocalypse

Hey, guys! I feel like I should say this just in case :)
If you'd like to sponsor a fellow book addict who sometimes can't sleep at night worrying that she won't have enough books to read if internet goes down in the event of zombie apocalypse (I'm convinced it's one of the top five ways to go for human race) you can donate through Paypal to olivesandacorns at gmail dot com or buy a book through any of the links provided with my reviews which will send me a small percentage from the sale. All proceeds will go towards my enormous TBR. I will also shelter you on the remote farm in Portugal when zombie apocalypse starts provided you survive getting there. There will be books, yay?
Thank you! Love you all

Book Blogger Directory

Netgalley

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Stats since May 2011

ONLINE GAME TO END HUNGER

Online game to end hunger