Just Call Me Red or another redheaded edition!

Well, it's been awhile and I have lots to show you, peeps...
Are you ready?

The worst is...
There is just no competition. This is godawful. Two men, the one on the right doesn't know what's happening under that blue bit of water, and above all that freaky clown's face with bats around his eyes. I just... I'm speechless.

The best is...
French cover of Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready. It's just so cool, so rich, and the font reminds me of Shifters series by Rachel Vincent. Gorgeous!

What are your picks?

If you want to see the rest of my redheads, go to this page.

Ciao!

Comments

  1. Wow those redheads are everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaargh, I want to have hair like girl in Wolf Pact by Melissa de la Cruz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many great covers! Yay for the french ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le sang du Rock definitely! I also love the cover of Death and the Girl Next Door (Darklight #1)
    by Darynda Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Wicked Awakening is just plain scary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts