IMM #25

What a weird 24 hours... Laptop crashed, so the best I can hope for is salvaging as much as possible from the hard drive. Few books are totally lost, because the files are not transferable, plus my netbook suddenly stopped working with Firefox, and I'm using Internet Explorer now...
Oh well, it always can be worse, right?

Here is what I have in my mailbox...

Won

Thank you The Qwillery!

Time travel again!
Thank you, Bella Street and Small Blogs, Big Giveaways!

For review

Thank you, KaSonndra! The author contacted me because she saw that I like Angelfall (and who didn't?). She said that her book is a similar type of dystopian.

Bought
(All the books I bought last week were such bargains I couldn't resist)


I was after this book for absolute ages, and usually it costs about £10, but few days ago they reduced most of the books in the series to £2.50 each!

Yet another long-suffering book on my wishlist. I've wanted to read this fantasy for couple of years already, and managed to buy it from Books on Boards for under $2.

Freebies

UK/US - get yours!



So this is it. How was your mailbox, ladies and gents?

Back to good music and man candy :)

I don't know if you like electronica, but I think Dusty Kid is really good!

Happy Sunday!

Comments

  1. Eep! I think I'd have cried. :| Does Chrome work?

    And yay Vamplayers, me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like I've fixed it ;) Plus Alex just dropped my laptop on the tiled floor and it suddenly switched itself on.:) I'll see if I can somehow save some bits and pieces from it without moving the laptop :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh that bites! Hope you can get things resolved as you go along! These books are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Computer woes suck! I had a majorly bad trojan about a month ago that wreaked havoc with my system. Hope you can recover as much as possible!

    Touch of Frost looks really good! Hope you enjoy all your new books!!

    Here's my IMM: http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-february-19-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, you're so optimistic, K! <3 That really sucks that your laptop wasn't being cooperative, but I'm glad it's at least better now -- otherwise we would've missed you and your always swoon-worthy IMM! x)

    Awesome mailbox this week, Karina! I hope you love every single book that you got and have an amazing day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'll like touch of frost as much as I did, it's a really nice book. Enjoy all your new reads!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww so sorry to hear about your computer issues, that sucks! I've seen Vamplayers around a lot, it looks interesting! I hope you love all your books and you of course always have the excellent man candy for us all to enjoy :D <33

    I hope your computer issues get solved soon!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some serious awesome in your mailbox this week. I really love the Mythos Academy series, hope you like it. Way to stay positive about your tech troubles, I'd be moping and bitchin like crazy lol.
    Tristan @ Reads With Wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts