IMM #24 or slowing down a little

Morning, me dears! Shall I be British and complain about the weather?
No snow since last Sunday, instead we had rain and sleet in minus temperature which resulted in ice. Lots of it. Don't. Like. It.

I figured that with my new job I would need to slow down blogging and have 5 posts a week instead of 7-8. By the time weekend is here I really want to just chill out with the book and catch up on my fellow bloggers posts (I had to go through 600 today :) So, I hope you don't mind me slowing down a bit.

What have I got in my mailbox this week?

Won

Thanks to The Book Smugglers and Neesha Meminger! The cover is absolutely gorgeous, and it's about time-travel!

Goodreads Book Swap

Thank you, Lucinda! This book has been on my wishlist forever simply because French Revolution is one of my most favourite historical periods.

For Review

Mayan Prophecy and Russian mafia... How could I possibly resist?! Thank you, Killian!

This urban fantasy was a pleasant surprise from Orbit UK.

Bought

For those of you who don't know it, Sarah Wendell is one of two bloggers of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books (and I love that blog!). Their first book Beyond Heaving Bosoms was absolutely hilarious and a must buy for any fan of romance novels, and I had this one on my wishlist for ages! It's currently on offer from Amazon UK/US under £3/$3 on Kindle.

Freebies

            Savor Amazon Kindle UK/US - get yours!

So, this is it. How was your mailbox, ladies and gents?

This soundtrack I found by accident through an ad for a video game, and it's amazing!
Photek - Sleepwalking (feat Linche)
Enjoy! Man candy for this week is Taylor Kitsch! Have you seen the trailers for John Carter?! I'm salivating over this movie :)))
Happy Sunday!

Comments

  1. I'm hating the ice and cold weather as well - although we had more snow on Thursday. Slow down as much as you need!

    I picked up a couple of those books as well including Unclean Spirits - I forgot to add it to mt IMM these week though...will add it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strangely we haven't had any snow in Glasgow which is mental as its usually freezing here. I've slowed down on the blogging front too recently mostly because I'm very lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't read any of them but I hope you'll like them! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I got Savor as well since it was free! Had been looking at it for awhile now and then BAM! It's free! Had to get it!

    Here'y my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did my A level history coursework on the French Revolution! I can't remember a thing about it but it was kinda fun learning about a new period that I'd never really touched on before.

    Ohh Dan was JUST watching that trailer and I sat there thinking "I like the music" Thanks for that!

    AND thems some man candy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful books and beautiful boys... Love this haul! Happy Reading!

    Here's mine,

    https://twitter.com/#!/following

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! Yay for Revolution. It was incredible.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohhh...Man Candy is always appreciated. Great set of books.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My GAWD, I love Taylor Kitsch, I fell in love with him the first time I watched Friday Night Lights, So hot! Awesome mailbox,12.21.12 and Into the Wise dark look cool I'll have to check them out, Happy reading ;)
    Tristan @ Reads With Wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I won Savor months ago and I forgot about it! hhaa. Oops. Oh well I'll wait to see what you think! ;) Great haul my dear!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Revolution is supposed to be really good, hope you enjoy it! Like the look of Savor too - happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome IMM! Gosh I can't wait to give The Darkening Dream a try; it sounds so awesome. Well, so do them all, but I'm totally new to them *goes to check out*

    Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhh, lots of pretty covers in your mailbox! I hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of any of these! Thanks for adding to my TBR list :)

    And thanks for stopping by and checking out my mailbox: http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-february-12-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts