The Postman Knock #117


Hello, me lovelies!
How is things?
We had our first rain and I used a gray day to do some folk art on the inside of the kitchen. So pleased, this was my most complicated design so far!


READ/LISTENED TO:


Woohoo, I finally finished NAAMAH'S BLESSING which means I plowed through the 9 books in this series in the last 3 years mostly on audio :) DARKNESS SHATTERS was good, can't wait to see what happens next... DECEPTION was awesome, one of the best books from the author! I enjoyed THE MARK OF THE TALA, it was a refreshing, easy fantasy. DEAD BEAT & PROVEN GUILTY were fantastic, and I'm truly enjoying Harry Dresden in Marsters' voice. At last, HEAT had a wicked cliffhanger, and I'm looking forward to the last book in this serial.
5 books read for TBR challenge, yay! :)

NETGALLEY:

Thank you, Angry Robot!

BOUGHT:


This is it for me, peeps!
Tchau xxx

Popular Posts