The Postman Knock #116

Oh, god! We are so busy, that I hardly have time to read so my TBR challenge is going very poorly (only 2 books). Instead I went and got more ARCs to read and painted our kitchen door with Dutch folk art. Will paint other side in  a few days. It's a great creative outlet :)

READ:


LITTLE BEACH STREET BAKERY was lovely and very very cute. A baker and a beekeeper? Yes, please! PRINCESS AT SEA was another nice fantasy listen, I do enjoy this series. 

FOR REVIEW:


NETGALLEY:

I downloaded The Hanged Man on the assumption that it was a FULL book, instead it's a preview excerpt, which I don't even know how to review :( We'll see. How clever is Unseemly Science's cover? It's a SKULL!:) 

BOUGHT:


KINDLE FREEBIE:


Yum-yum! So many lovely books :)
Anyway, back to work for me, tchau-tchau xxx

Popular Posts