The Postman Knock #113

Hey, everyone!
I am absutely shattered, we've been cleaning the well today, planting potatoes and cabbages. Can't move. :) Beginning of the week brought one of the worst gales I've ever seen. 66km an hour! It lasted 48 hours and one of our solar panels shuttered. Still seems to be working though. Scary stuff.
Anyway,
here is what I READ & LISTENED:


VISION IN SILVER & DEAD HEAT were absolutely awesome! Such outstanding reads! OF SILK AND STEAM was almost a five star read as well,and I'm glad Miss McMaster is back with the oomph I enjoy so much in her books. At last, THE DECOY PRINCESS I've listened on audio and it was a lovely, fun, easy adventure.

NETGALLEY:

CAN'T WAIT for this book! I love Acton and Doyle :)

FROM AUDIBLE:

Already listened to, and it was fun!

BOUGHT on AUDIO:


KINDLE FREEBIES:

Apparently, it's a very good Regency murder mystery series. Looking forward to reading it!

This is it, hugs from us both xoxo

Popular Posts