If you found this content anywhere else apart from http://nocturnalbookreviews.blogspot.com/ it's being used by a content scraper. Please consider using the link above and subscribing to my blog Nocturnal Book Reviews directly. Thank you!


TO COMMENT ON A POST PLEASE JUST PRESS THE POST TITLE. THANK YOU!

I'm using IntenseDebate which doesn't show up if you browse home page. The comments are visible on individual posts.

January releases and news


First of all, here are some January releases I'm eagerly awaiting...

You can probably guess my top three. No?

Sins of The Demons
Raven Cursed
Burned

I'm really looking forward to these books and will be buying them in paperback, although Raven Cursed is the ugliest Jane Yellowrock cover so far!

The plans for January so far are as follows:
  • Redheaded covers are coming baaaack! Did you miss them?
  • So as the cover artists!
  • I'm participating in a blog tour for this beautiful book
 
so on the 16th of January expect a review and a giveaway
  •  January is a Netgalley Month which means that I will have to read all the books I hoarded in December

    • This month My Guilty Pleasure will feature movies
    • and Speampunk'd hopefully will give you a selection of music
    • Last but not least to my usual selection of genres I'll add occasional fantasy and historical romance reviews. I do hope you like it.
    So this is it so far! I also upped my reading challenge this year


    to 250 books. We'll see. i think it's possible. Maybe...
    Have a great day! Ciao!
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    GFC Followers

    GFC Widget stopped showing or appears only on special occasions on many blogspot blogs since the beginning of March 2012, but you can still subscribe to my GFC HERE. Thank you!


    Subscribe with Feedly

    Subscribe with bloglovin

    Follow on Bloglovin

    networked blogs

    Linky Followers

    Facebook Page

    Karina on goodreads

    Victoria on Goodreads

    Subscribe by Email

    Victoria on TWITTER

    FeedCount

    FEEDCOUNT

    Followers via Bloglovin

    Follow on Bloglovin

    BLOG ARCHIVE

    grab our button

    Search

    Loading...

    KARINA IS READING

    READING

    The Night Circus
    Legacy
    Gabriel's Inferno
    Touch

    goodreads.com

    Vika is reading

    Victoria Reading

    The Fault in Our Stars
    Spin

    goodreads.com

    A Token of Appreciation

    Just a little note to you all,our dear readers!
    If any of you desire to show your support to this blog you can donate through Paypal to chai_s_calinoi at yahoo dot co dot uk or buy a book through any of these links The Book Depository UK/US, Amazon UK/US which will send us a small percentage from the sale. All proceeds will go towards the international giveaways here on NBR.
    Thank you!

    Book Blogger Directory

    Netgalley

    Powered by Blogger.

    Blog Stats since May 2011

    ONLINE GAME TO END HUNGER

    Online game to end hunger