Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, peeps!
 
For what it's worth I am sorry the blog has been put on the back burner this year.
 
I miss it, I miss interactions with you all, but the reality is that I physically don't have enough steam to read and review as intensely as I used to do.
 
Our little homestead in Portugal, Olives and Acorns, took off in ways we could not imagine. This year flew by in a whirlwind of work, while surrounded by tight and very rewarding community of friends we seemed to acquire along the way and with tons of social engagements.
 
We are juggling two building projects at the moment along with our normal chores and find ourselves more and more in mentoring positions. Us, can you imagine?! *grins*
 
I've also undergone a personal transformation in the last 6 months by losing a lot of weight and improving my health along the way. It wasn't dieting, it was a lifestyle change, and I still feel surprised every time I look at myself in the mirror. Major thanks to KetoGains facebook group and their scientific approach to food and body recomposition.
 
Joy? high five, sister! From a fellow low carber. *winks*
 
Me from May to December this year
 
 
































All in all, it was a fantastic year, full of change and new explorations. I hope you had a good year too, and here's to another great one! 

I don't promise anything for 2018, apart from that this blog won't go dark. I will continue reading and reviewing, albeit at a very slow pace and hope you forgive me for that, folks.

Lots of love, big hugs to you all, be safe, stay warm and have a blast!

Karina xxx